Members (students, staff) UAntwerpen
: log in with UAntwerpen account.
: use id and password chosen when registrating in one of the UAntwerpen libraries or with your library card number as user id and date of birth (dd/mm/yyyy) as password.
In case of problems you can contact the helpdesk
Protection of personal data
The University of Antwerp Library attaches great importance to the protection of your personal privacy.
- Your personal data is always treated in accordance with the applicable privacy regulations.
- Personal data will only be collected and processed to provide our library services (loan, return, renewal, holds, document request, correspondance, ...).
The libary receives personal data for students and staff members automatically through internal data transfer from SISA (student administration) and Peoplesoft (personnel administration).
- Personal data will not be disclosed to third parties and will not be used for direct marketing.
- The University of Antwerp Library takes the best possible security measures to prevent third parties from misusing your personal data.
- The library keeps the data only as long as this is necessary for the purpose of our services.